Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Monday, November 14, 2005,
but if people dont even care to put themselves in our shoes,then why should we think twice before saying or doing smth?oh whatevers.while the maestro monopoly commenced yeaterday,i was sitting in the optical shopto retrieve my new specs.me : mummyyyy! i want contacts!!!!mum : -studies my face for a moment- sam, can my daughter try on contacts?sam : hmm. the age... blahblahblah.. not recommended.. .. droopy eyes... yahdah yadah.mum : -glances at me- heard that?me : grimace.sam : BUT.. i`ll free you a set of contacts, you can try it on.. now here`s how you wear your contacts..I WAS FREAKING CHEERIN IN THE INSIDE.it may seem like no big deal to many,but to me, it IS a big deal.choir today`s nice.ave verum corpus seems to be our worst song now.my day`s so perfect till i stepped into my house.SEE YOU TMR, PIEPIE.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |